Question about forum account

Status
Not open for further replies.

supanut200042

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a free account here, I haven't use it for ages, but I still keep it active because I fear if I delete my account I would loos my forum account.
Question is, if I decided to delete my account would I loos my forum account? And so can I sign up again on this forum?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello. We do not delete forum accounts. If you choose to delete your hosting account, only your hosting account is removed, not your forum account.

If you decide to come back in the future, you can signup for a new hosting account and swap forum accounts to reuse your existing one.

If you want to delete your hosting account, please fill out the sections in red below to confirm that you made any backups you want:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Last edited:

supanut200042

Reaction score
Thanks very much!
Glad to hear that I could still keep my forum account after my hosting account deletion!

Status
Not open for further replies.