Question about my site randomly dissappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinorum

Reaction score
Yes will I used that "Website Builder" thing (as seen in the cpanel) and now all of the sudden my website is gone. Also I cannot login to it at all, so what's the deal guys?

I've used all the usernames and password combinations that would make sense using, and so far this is all confusing.

I mean I put some work into that site, with making graphics to add onto it, and I was just wondering why all of the sudden it's not working?

Can anyone help me out here possibly?

url is http://www.chemich.co.cc

Last edited:
Reaction score
Possibly because the server is down at the moment. You're site is on the same server as mine and my site doesn't work either at the moment.

Divinorum

Reaction score
Hopefully, I put a lot of work into that site, I'd hate for all the work to just be gone.

tablecat

Reaction score
Why is x10hosting down ALL THE TIME? Can't I enjoy a modicum of stability?

sarvar

Reaction score
Suggestion: Backup your site right after modifying, for example, I use localhosting to check my website before submitting to internet, that way I have a copy on my comp, and at the web server.

tablecat

Reaction score
It's not.

My server is, absolut I think it is. Ever since I first signed up, my site has been down at random intervals for long periods of time. My users always complain about how they cannot access my website and now they've switch to a free php board hosting site, so my website is now dead because that other board is more active, because it is more stable and isn't down when they want to post. For example, my website was inaccessible all last night. I mean, I have nothing personal against x10hosting, but I'd be willing to forgo all the nice features just for some stability, that's all I want.

galen

Reaction score
They deleted mine. I learned the hard way to always back up.

Reaction score
My server is, absolut I think it is. Ever since I first signed up, my site has been down at random intervals for long periods of time. My users always complain about how they cannot access my website and now they've switch to a free php board hosting site, so my website is now dead because that other board is more active, because it is more stable and isn't down when they want to post. For example, my website was inaccessible all last night. I mean, I have nothing personal against x10hosting, but I'd be willing to forgo all the nice features just for some stability, that's all I want.

I'm on the same server as you. I don't know about last night because I was out but I hardly ever have downtime. I don't know what your website is about but if you have a site then a forum what's wrong with just having a forum that's supplied by another place - eg: proboards, invisionfree and similar?

You've also got to remember that some members abuse the hosting, by running scripts that use a lot of the resources - these aren't always found right away, but when they are they're dealt with as soon as possible to minimize the server troubles for everyone else.

There's a lot happening, and whilst it may not be a valid excuse, it will be dealt with. There's many, MANY accounts and I completely understand what you're saying - sometimes it's just not possible to do things immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.