Question about Premium vs. Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithaerien

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but here goes.

I was looking at the "static" premium hosting packet which is promising, but my main question is about the list of features seeming less than what free hosting offers. For instance, I get to set up 5 email accounts with free hosting but premium advertises 3, the same with mysql databases where my free account offers 3, premium advertises 2, and so forth. Am I just seeing things, or maybe reading it wrong? But it seems to me that paying 5 dollars a month doesn't seem worth it if you get more out of a free account, aside from the unlimited space.

Thanks in advanced.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
What you saw is correct. I assume the basic premium plan has the advantage of the uptime guarantee, and the unmetered bandwidth and storage space.

lithaerien

Reaction score
Hm, although that seems to be a stretch, money for uptime and some lesser features as I can see paying would give me the same as the free service would in terms of email, ftp accounts and databases, along with more space and guarantee would definitely be worth it.

But thanks for the clarification now my mind can rest cause I thought I was going crazy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.