Question about the clearance of the warning from x10 staffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon1

Reaction score
I have 3 warnings from x10 staffs for nothing important reason, but it has been there under my avatar for couple months already, i wonder will it be taken off under my avatar or it will be there forever, can you plaese tell me

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Leon1 said:
I have 3 warnings from x10 staffs for nothing important reason, but it has been there under my avatar for couple months already, i wonder will it be taken off under my avatar or it will be there forever, can you plaese tell me
they will be removed it takes a long while though I can't remember the exact amount time.

Leon1

Reaction score
Thanks Phil for your quick reply, it's really annoying me though, is there any way can you take it off for me and put it in the record somewhere else please

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Leon1 said:
Thanks Phil for your quick reply, it's really annoying me though, is there any way can you take it off for me and put it in the record somewhere else please
I can't even see the warning.. I think only Auvee, Corey, Bigguy, Tyler, Richerd.. can see the warnings and you can see your own.. (Nedren and DarkD45 might be able to see them)

Soo No I don't think I'm able to do anything about it sorry.

Leon1

Reaction score
oh ...it's ok then ...i really thank you for your reply though

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Phil said:
Leon1 said:
I can't even see the warning.. I think only Auvee, Corey, Bigguy, Tyler, Richerd.. can see the warnings and you can see your own.. (Nedren and DarkD45 might be able to see them)

Soo No I don't think I'm able to do anything about it sorry.
Yeah thats correct only staff and yourself can see your warnings so It's nothing really to worry about :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Enigma said:
Yeah I have some warnings.
Whats that have to do with anything? your lucky I didnt give you another warning, stop spamming. *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.