Question Regarding Wordpress and 4images hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotvins25

Reaction score
Hello Stalwarts & Hosting Gurus,

I want to host my wordpress blog on justmasala.x10.mx. What I will want to do is I will upload my videos on free file host "MegaUpload" and I want to host 4images as the script for hosting only images or rather captures/frames extracted from those videos on this account. Will this be allowed or considered as spamming or crowding server ?

Why I plan to do this is because I want to post fewer caps in my wordpress blog which is currently being set up in my root directory of this above account I mentioned and I want people to see and go to the dedicated 4images caps page, where they will be able to download the videos by clicking the link I have put in the description of each 4images album.

As you can make out probably that this means there will be no user registrations in the 4images, gallery script & I will be the whole and sole uploader and poster in that so I think this does not belong to image hosting, as per my ability of understanding.

I want to confirm thing before hand to avoid spoiling the relation with the great hosting company like this.

Please enlighten me regarding my queries at your earliest if possible.

Regards,
Hotvins

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The TOS states a limit on image galleries:
* Personal Image\Video Galleries: Personal galleries are limited to 1GB of disk space for images and videos.
The image hosting scripts absolutely must be locked away from public uploading.

Also, the videos that you link to download must be owned by you and don't violate any copyright laws. From the TOS:
* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

From your site:
Welcome to Just Masala – a grand site featuring Masala TV Caps & Videos of Indian Actresses.
I doubt that you'll own any copyrights to upload any of those videos, and it'll result in a permanent suspension.

EDIT: Despite replying with everything above, I see you've already broken TOS. You are now permanently suspended for linking to a message board that shares illegal download links to copyrighted videos. The TOS was very clear about this, and you agreed to it. All access to your account is permanently revoked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.