question

wwe9112

Reaction score
I couldn't find thr questions section so i hope this is the right spot...

Do you ugys offer more space for free if we need it and are getting enough hits and what not? I'm scared that if my site did get going I would have to close down because I have no way of upgrading my account. No one will let me use their bank account, and credit cards; and I don't have one. Last time I got a prepaid I lost 75 bucks. So I was just wondering is thjere ways to get your account upgraded by doing stuff or something?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You can get more space and badwidth by placing adcodes on your site.

In ad enhanced corporate account you will get 2.5GB space and 45GB bandwidth.

The adcodes are available in your account panel --> http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

The adcodes should be placed in each and every page.

Once place post back here the staff will check and upgrades the account.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, if you eventually buy a premium package, you can easily migrate your free account to your premium account.

whizzy

Reaction score
You can get more space and badwidth by placing adcodes on your site.

In ad enhanced corporate account you will get 2.5GB space and 45GB bandwidth.

The adcodes are available in your account panel --> http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

The adcodes should be placed in each and every page.

Once place post back here the staff will check and upgrades the account.

not in my panel, when i click account upgrade there is a message that it is not activated for my account. not that i need it right now but where should i find it exactly?
:hahano:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
not in my panel, when i click account upgrade there is a message that it is not activated for my account. not that i need it right now but where should i find it exactly?
:hahano:

Post in Free Hosting once you have the ads present, and indicate whether you're looking to go Ad enhanced Advanced (the one with the text link code) or Corporate (the banner ad code); staff'll mark it appropriately once the ads are found on all pages :)