Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesla115595

Reaction score
Hi.

Well my website appears to be really not at all right, the frontpage shows nothing, and my visitor counts are all over 9000...

My real question here is, My brother just purchased his account today (after allot of discussion back, and forth.), and I asked an earlier question about if these problems would be affecting paying members, and it turns out that prime members are affected. Now I'm not sure which one he purchased, but I sure as hell hope it wasn't the prime membership because if that is the case, then all the discussions with my brother will be mute. He was wanting to get an account in Canada, and I persuaded him to go to you folks because of the way you treat me (customer service).

I sure hope he didn't get the Prime, because if he did, I will not be trusted again when it comes to this, so please guys, and ladies, get these things fixed...

I'm a strong supporter of your service, don't let me down. :)

Cheers...

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

UPDATE!

Okay I just got an Email from my brother saying that he has the x10 premium account. Now for my sake, Premium means premium, not premium meaning prime for short right?

So the account he has will not be affected by this right?

Cheers, guys, if this goes well, I'll be drumming up more business for you shortly. :)

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
Hi mikesla115595,

Your brother and all x10 premium customers will be more than happy with their accounts. Its top notch quality hosting not affected by any small temporary issue that any free hosting may have.

That's definitely the way to go. I have an old promo package called Development and I can't be any happier.

mikesla115595

Reaction score
Hi mikesla115595,

Your brother and all x10 premium customers will be more than happy with their accounts. Its top notch quality hosting not affected by any small temporary issue that any free hosting may have.

That's definitely the way to go. I have an old promo package called Development and I can't be any happier.

Hi gomarc!

This is very good news then. I received an email from him about an hour ago, and he is waiting for the site to propagate, and get transferred over, and so far he seems very pleased which is a big load off of my mind.

Now I just need to buy myself an account, and I should be all set. I'm not complaining about the free hosting account, you can't get better for free in my books, and the service is incredible.

Cheers gomarc, and take care, and thanks for replying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.