Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoke

Reaction score
First: WoWW what a good and nice host so many things like php and perl db and others. Much better then my old host to slow and other things. However i have some questions:

I have the third hosting plan that one with the banner i tought. Can someone give me the url for the banner and are there more then one other sizes?

second: when i want to connect to the mysql db i get all the time the same error:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'rtd_phpbb1@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /backup/home/rtd/public_html/connect.inc.php on line 2
I cannot connect to the database because: Access denied for user: 'rtd_phpbb1@localhost' (Using password: YES)

I know php so that is not the problem but i think it's somthing with the password or the db must be activated or something... Can someone help me thx.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Link to the ad code should be in my sig. Also for the db instead of this: rtd_phpbb1@localhost. Try this: rtd or this: phpbb1 not all of it.

smoke

Reaction score
Thx and the mysql is solved 2 thx for the help.
Edit are there other sizes 2 or only that one?

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
That is the only one and it must be on every page that is viewable by the public, in a location were they do not have to scroll to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.