Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekaid

Reaction score
Hey, um...I was previously a member...then, after you redid all of the servers and changed, I had lost my site. So, I have had to move to another free host, but its crappy. So, I'd like to come back to x10hosting. Um...do I still have to go through the lottery system, or is there a code?

Cynical

Reaction score
You will have to go through the lottery system, or aqpply for Instant Hosting, unless one of the staff members makes an exception (best wait for a staff reply for a definite answer).

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
lol im pretty sure you need to go through the lottery system; but if you dont require that much space or bandwidth you could sign up for an instant plan

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, you do have to go through the lottery system.

Nekaid

Reaction score
Oh well, might I ask what the bypass code is even supposed to be used...yes I know its to go around the lottery, but, why is it there?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
People who get paid plans get I think 5 bypass codes, that they can give out to there firends and family so they can get passed the lottary fast :)

Nekaid

Reaction score
I wish x10hosting didn't go to the lottery system, you could have just closed signups and waited. Then deleted inactive accounts.

Anyways, thanks for the help. I signed up for the lottery. Um, how many people are chosen from the lottery?

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
would have been alot of work, and the lottery system gets around 200 signups a day... maybe more i havn't checked in a while.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
the lottary makes it easyer on the staff and servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.