Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobTheRad

Reaction score
I used fantastico to install an SMF bulliten board. I was wondering if I had to put ads on it.

I already tried to put ads on it but everytime i put ads on at the top it resulted in an error. I tried to put them at the bottom while taking out the ones on the top, and it worked.

Thanks,
Rob

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Ads must be placed on all pages on the account unless you have ad-free. Corporate has to be placed above the fold, advanced can be placed anywhere.

-Corey

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I can't find it off hand, but there was someone ( one of the staff, I believe ) that had a link in their signature to a thread on here that had helpful information regarding placing ads in forums.

I'll see if I can find it again and edit my post.

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
I'll see if i can find my copy of the simple machine edited board. it allows you to install the ads at the same time you are installing the board. I will post back with a link

here is the link: http://filevip.com/download.php?id=jMgLCC

This is version 1.0.7 and the ads are centered.

just delete the current installation of the board. upload those files and start installing them. it will ask for information just fill it in

Last edited:

RobTheRad

Reaction score
I tried to acess my cpanel and it wont load.... I cant install or un install files.....

Status
Not open for further replies.