Questions About Combination of Ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makubex

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just joined and well i only have couple of days to figure this out.
1. I was wondering if the Corporate ads have to stand alone on the top or can i put it over a background image?
2. If not i need to downgrade to advance, BUT if i do use advance instead of using the advance ad may I use the corporate ad and put it anywhere?

Can you replay Asap....incase I might get suspended for not putting ads....
Pleeeaassee, Thanks :happysad:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
1. if we can see the ads over the image yes you can
2. yes it can go anywhere you want

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
remember that the ads are not transparent hahah, i'm not sure if that was your question or not thuogh lol

Makubex

Reaction score
Lol I was just wondering would it be agianst the rules...

Oh and Chris about number 2....so you can use the corporate ad for an advance plan?

Chris Z

Reaction score
why would you wanna use corporate ad for an advanced plan? corporate ads are big banners whereas advanced ads are just a link, i don't get what you're trying to say

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
yes that is true,

Chris, some people don't want to be hogs and take a corporate account but still want to show their support for x10

Chris Z

Reaction score
right, but i don't think that's his question haha, but anyway, if that actually was your question, Makubex, i'm sorry for putting words in your mouth

Makubex

Reaction score
Yeah i was asking about that. Thanks. If the ad doesnt work well on top of my site for the corportate plan. I'll downgrade and put it somewhere else. Thanks guys :happysad:.

Noww.....For my acccount to get activated :frown: / :biggrin: / :drool: / :lol: / still not activated....:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.