Questions about the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunoabc

Reaction score
I have two questions about my site.

1st - When I try to login in my forum, I can't. It just shows me a blank page.

2nd - Do I need to write everything in English? I wanted my site to be just portuguese...

gazzamc

Reaction score
I have two questions about my site.

1st - When I try to login in my forum, I can't. It just shows me a blank page.

2nd - Do I need to write everything in English? I wanted my site to be just portuguese...

for the first question idk but for the second no you can write any language you want it's your site.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The TOS I believe should answer your second question, unless the staff gives you the OK to do so.

FalseHope

Reaction score
You can write your site in any language you want, yes, BUT you also need it to be written in english spanish or french as well. As for your first question, look at the code.. Problem something out of order, or try clearing your cache.

nunoabc

Reaction score
I cleared the cache a lot time ago. This is why I'm writing. I've read the other posts. I can see my site but I can't see my forum. That's the "funny" part about it...

And I've read the TOS and I'm reading it again.
Yes, there is something:
Currently x10hosting only accepts sites that are in English, Spanish, or French.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Upgrade your account to PHP v2 in the account panel. That should fix your "white page" problem.

Your site must mainly be in English, Spanish, or French. Your site can have content that is not one of these three languages, but its "main language" must be on the three.

nunoabc

Reaction score
Upgrade your account to PHP v2 in the account panel. That should fix your "white page" problem.
It is already in PHP v2.

Your site must mainly be in English, Spanish, or French. Your site can have content that is not one of these three languages, but its "main language" must be on the three.
Then my site is ok?
URL: ew.exofire.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.