Questions about the TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacknight.the89

Reaction score
I have few questions..

1. What happens if someone in my forums sends trough private messages links to something against x10hosting TOS? (i'm always checking but just to be sure)
  2. Are these kind of images allowed? i'm not hosting them in the website... but someone has it as signature :shifty: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6927/fot3wl.jpg
  3. I've read threads of websites that were suspended in the past because they were using a shoutbox, but now i dont see that rule in the TOS so, I can use a shoutbox in my site without problems?
  4. My website, is completely in spanish but users might want to write short sentences with japanese characteres in threads, is this against the TOS ?

Thanks in advance.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
1. Since it is a private message, we would be unable to check that unless it gets reported to us (we do not crawl through your database looking for violations). In the event it does get reported, we would likely email you and encourage that you attempt to rectify that user's behavior.
2. I would always err on the side of caution about that, so just delete the image from their signature if you think it is questionable. If they keep setting it, then ban them or prevent them from changing their sig.
3. Yes, we removed the rule against shoutboxes a month or two ago, I can't quite remember when. Either way, they are fine now.
4. No, it is fine as long as your main language is in either English, Spanish, or French

blacknight.the89

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, It's better than i expected, I can now rest in peace about private messages at least lol

Status
Not open for further replies.