Questions about Upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.

petronaldgreen19

Reaction score
I am aware with the new policy change, free users were given a maximum of one CPU second per hour. I recently got the Prime membership, does that increase the quota?

Also does the illuminated Upgrade increase said quota? And does premium have any quota at all?

I am also curious as to since illuminated moves you to seperate cluster of servers does it enable me to have unlimited subdomains, I am using Wordpress MU and the ability to have multiple virtual subdomains would be a plus. (I am aware that this is disabled in the free servers). If not would premium enable me to do such a thing?

silverbird775

Reaction score
The Prime membership have "Doubled CPU and memory resources". As well as "Doubled package allowances - Domains, databases, FTP accounts, and email addresses".

With Illuminated membership you will be moved to a separate set of servers with 99% uptime guarantee. Everything Doubled as well.

The Premium have "10x the amount of resources". Though the plan comparison page is saying its "unlimited\unmetered" so probably the limits are reasonably loose.

petronaldgreen19

Reaction score
Thanks, I assume then both Prime and Illuminated have the same amount of clock time (wd be so awesome if illuminated had double the clock time of Prime >< so 4s total CPU time per hour).

To the second part of my question do either Illuminated or Premium have wildcard subdomains enabled? (aware that because of the subdomain limit in the free plan it is disabled)

Status
Not open for further replies.