Questions before start the website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
its like, on it, i have to pay for a LITTLE space instead of using my unlimited space and bandwidth :D~

heh /o/

Sorry sorry!!~
i visited there after i posted... Gomen nasai! \o\~
The cPanel bugs and the "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" everywhere might be as well part of the server moves.
Thanks and sorry asking without reading first :p

Hmm.. by the way, anyone know how much for it ? :p
i know might be expensive but, since our radio is supported by the biggest anime event of all latin-america, we can try make something :D

I am *pretty* sure that that site WILL pay for your license (And at cheaper costs because they would pay a lot for it)...

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
blah.. Ok.
Nevermind then.. what is better? limited space and pay all month or unlimited and pay once?

Well well. I'll put the radio player in my other website on XPG Host.

I'll close the thread then.
Thank ou very much for your support and VERY SORRY for all this trouble.

See ya
DDL

ps.: i will not add the radio player but, the things that use Reverse engineering i will since is NOT against law.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Okay - lets clear something up.

Live365 and Loudcity, if you follow their rules and pay the montly or yearly fees ( not sure if they offer that ) - any internet broadcast you do of copywritten music is protected - as you are under a type of "blanket" license that protects you from the RIAA and other radio media companies.

Royalty Included - If you are planning on playing 'any' audio that is copyrighted and/or licensed, you will need to select one of our Royalty Included Packages. You can figure that most music will be copyrighted/licensed in some way, shape or form and that we believe it is always better to protect yourself and your station by opting for this royalty coverage. Live365 is the only streaming provider able to provide you with full coverage for SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI and SESAC.

http://www.live365.com/pro/pricing.html#royalty

Here's a link to look up loudcity prices : http://community.loudcity.com/broadcast

As long as they followed the rules of either broadcast place ( live365 / loudcity ) they would be considered legal ... which, at least in my mind, would then be okay to post a radio link to their broadcast ...

But, thats just my two cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.