Questions Error Received when Posting to forums

ray.beech42

Reaction score
I ran into a thread where an issue I was experiencing was similar if not the exact same issue as I had a few days ago. 4 to 8 hours after activation, after entering cPanel multiple times, uploading of numerous PHP Files, editing said PHP files and so on. cPanel went down for at least 3 or 4 hours. I am also on the boru server.

The thread is located at: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/161257-unable-access-cpanel.html

I went to post to the thread and received the following error:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I was not trying to edit someon else's post, access admin features, or some other priviledged system (that I am aware of)?
I was trying to post and I am able to post elsewhere obviously so I don't think my account is disabled nor awaiting activation (but I could be wrong - as I am often.)

Is the thread closed, and if so where do I see this information at?
Is this a Support Ticket that I can't access?
Or have I just lost my ever-living (or at least thought so) mind?

As always thanks in advance,
RR:confused:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
Only folks with appropriate privileges can reply to posts in the free hosting support area.
- Carl

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah..
also just curious..
why were you trying to answer in Free Hosting support forum?