Quick cash from Bux.to

The_Guardian

Reaction score
Hello all, I'd just like to share with everyone a nice PTC site that I have found. Thus far I've made around $5, just by spending a short time each day clicking ads.

If you'd also like to make some money on the side and would like to have me as your referral, which would greatly be appreciated, use this Referral Link.

Else, if you'd like to register without a referral, click here: http://www.bux.to/register.php

Best of luck,

The_Guardian

Zangetsu

Reaction score
yeah but what you didnt mention, maby you didnt know that it takes a long time to get paid cuz theres alot of people who requested pay outs

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I wouldn't call bux.to "quick cash" - I requested $10 on June 22 and still haven't gotten paid.

The_Guardian

Reaction score
Yes that seems to be true; however, I've been on other sites, such as NeoBux, and you only get 6 ads per day, compared to the on average 10-18 on "slower" sites. Although you receive payment faster on NeoBux, it takes a while longer to build up to a worthwhile amount.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
thats very true doesnt neobux wish to have more members ?
apparently not other wise they would have done the same as bux.to did
thats what i would have done but at neobux you can win prizes at bux.to you cant

omoney

Reaction score
I remember when i first signed up the payout period was 2 months and than it became 3 and now its about 6. If you are patient I guess it wouldn't matter.