Quick question?

poeman1122

Reaction score
I know how if I do not log into the forum's for two weeks my website will go offline, school start's for me soon and my parents will not let me on the computer, if I do not log in for two weeks is everything I did deleted or is it just not viewable to people?(Like if I logged in after a month would everything I have go back online?)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you do not visit the forums once every two weeks the account is suspended, if you do not log in to your account panel and request unsuspension, the account with all data will be terminated after 10 days of suspension.

Only way to bypass that is to pay for the inactivity timer to be removed.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Public library or school doesn't have a computer you can use once a week to just log in?
....on second thought, circumventing parental rules is not a good idea. Perhaps you should explaint to them the situation and ask permission to log in once a week.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
And back everything up to your own computer now, in case you do have to lose your account through inactivity later on.

That way, when you are allowed access to a computer on a regular basis again, you can create a new account at x10 & upload your old website.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you not have to do research papers and things which require the computer? Sounds like your parents are very strict. x___X That's like saying, "You cannot go outside and ride your bike," or something similar.

Are you sure they won't let you on after you show them you've completed every bit of your homework and studied?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you not have to do research papers and things which require the computer? Sounds like your parents are very strict. x___X That's like saying, "You cannot go outside and ride your bike," or something similar.

Are you sure they won't let you on after you show them you've completed every bit of your homework and studied?
my mom is pretty much the same. The only thing is that I get back home before she does (about half an hour) so I have time to log in, get updates and start my homework before she gets home. If for some reason she gets home before me, I either explain why I need to log in or wait until the weekend!