QUICK Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etechrep69

Reaction score
I'm just starting my website, my domain name is etech.pcriot.com & every-time i try to load that website up it says the websites isn't found. I went into my control panel and tried to add a index.html in the www directory but I still get the same results.

Q: How do I pin/direct my etech.pcriot.com domain name to a url/webpage that will be represented for that domain name

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm just starting my website, my domain name is etech.pcriot.com & every-time i try to load that website up it says the websites isn't found. I went into my control panel and tried to add a index.html in the www directory but I still get the same results.

Q: How do I pin/direct my etech.pcriot.com domain name to a url/webpage that will be represented for that domain name

The default webpage is index.html

So no need of any settings

When I access your domain I see

I think that is there in the index.html

So Flush dns , Clear browser cache and try again.

Last edited:

etechrep69

Reaction score
i deleted all cookies and browser history/cache in firefox. then I did the following on windows 7:

opened cmd promt, > ipconfig / release, ipconfig / renew 7 finally ipconfig / flushdns and I still get the same results when I try to visit my page.

lol why is it just me who can't see my own domain?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Sometimes your ISP caches pages too. You cannot force them to flush them.

You can try adding ?foo to the end of any URL. That usually tricks the caching program into thinking it is dynamic content and so needs to be fetched fresh.

etechrep69

Reaction score
Kool, i got everything in order. I re-installed firefox restored web options to all default and bam. Thanks for your help as well guys.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
* Problem Solved - Thread Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.