[r*d]

Status
Not open for further replies.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Il give some one 1000 Points if they can make a documentation on how to install IPB and vBulletin. It has to be simple, and professional. You must include everything including how to make a MYQSLl database. At the most make it detailed.. and I will try to install IPB using your documentation.. I will also try it with vBulletin, if I cannot install it using your documentation then you will have to make your documentation easier and simply it. And if you don't want to share your documentation then PM me it.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Invision Power Services or Jelsoft will install the software for you. They also come with documentation and you can get help through their support forums or submit a ticket.

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
i think he may want to help other people and if he can do it, then most people should be able to do it

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Koshimi said:
Invision Power Services or Jelsoft will install the software for you. They also come with documentation and you can get help through their support forums or submit a ticket.

Yeah I know. But on my forum I want to create a tutorials section. So I need some one with good knowlege with IPB and vB to write a documentation.. I have seen those guides, but most people do not know how to install them using those guides.. So I am paying some one to write a document on this.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.