R1soft Backups

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Not Urgent or anything but i was wondering if the risoft backup utility works or if it does then how often are backups created?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Not Urgent or anything but i was wondering if the risoft backup utility works or if it does then how often are backups created?

Hi wiivsps3,

The R1Soft Backups Utility is working. Backups are created for free users once a month and every six hours for paid users.

- Adam

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Ok thankyou i had heard that you guys stoped making backups because of server load issues and thanks i was wondering when if ever i would have a backup in the utility.

lachytv

Reaction score
Yeah, it works just, once a month is not enuf for most people and I have never used the backups here, I would recommend that you download your SQL's everyday and backup your files at least once a week.

If you ever get band from x10hosting for what ever reason you will loses those backups so I would suggest keeping a local copy.

I know you will never want to get band but... I feel safer with a local copy.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Yeah, it works just, once a month is not enuf for most people and I have never used the backups here, I would recommend that you download your SQL's everyday and backup your files at least once a week.

If you ever get band from x10hosting for what ever reason you will loses those backups so I would suggest keeping a local copy.

I know you will never want to get band but... I feel safer with a local copy.

Thank you for replying but i know that and do about every week or as often as i can. I was just curious as to what was going on and if i needed to report a problem. P.S. Unless you have a crazy big site sqls every day is a bit much.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
x10hosting already backups the SQL each day, but it's a good idea to keep a copy of your SQL in another location.

- xav0989

Status
Not open for further replies.