rabbie

r_o_b_e_r_t

Banned
Reaction score
yo ppl i was wonderin can i add a media player to my site but i will be playin song i made and arent copyrighted

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It appears you have multiple account here. It is highly against the TOS to have multiple accounts.

rabbie_2oo5
djatwork
deejay_inc
blade

r_o_b_e_r_t

Banned
Reaction score
dude they aint my names dj at work is sum1 on yahoo blade is a friend i know who used to run bangin tunes and deejay inc isnt me and its just a quesion yes or no would do

r_o_b_e_r_t

Banned
Reaction score
and for the rabbie_2oo5 i got that host taken and i told a x10 ages ago about it i dunno if i cancel the host

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If all these sites are under your ip address or your email then they are multiple accounts of yours and will be terminated.

Last edited:

r_o_b_e_r_t

Banned
Reaction score
many times am i gonna have to say my rabbie_2oo5 account got hacked and taken of me i reported it and if its still runnin it has nothin to do with me i left a post askin for it to be closed and for dj at work at doesnt belong to me i know who owns it and yes the person who register for it was a friend of mines who used my pc wen he was in my house 1 night helpin me to design a theme so is it my fault he used my pc ..... and i wish u would close the rabbie_2oo5 account and use still never answered my quesion about the media player

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
As long as there is no copyrighted material this should be ok but if we find mp3 that ARE copyrighted you will be terminated, does this answer your question ??

What is the url to thisaccount that got stolen from you ?? I dont remember seeing a post like that.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Can you answer this for me please.

What is the url to this account that got stolen from you ?? I dont remember seeing a post like that

n4tec

Reaction score
r_o_b_e_r_t said:
now ur askin me i posted it 4 weeks ago or so can u answer me something

do you expect people to look for your site? just post the link..

r_o_b_e_r_t

Banned
Reaction score
well if u want it u can look for it cus use keep take my robert.x10hosting.com down and that the only host i have and i wanna know y use keep takin it down for