Race Driver: GRID

PegsUK

Reaction score
So is anyone else looking forward to Race Driver: GRID? I think it looks like its guna be a cracking game, I just hope they make it as good as it can be.

mad4chan

Reaction score
I got this for my computer on launch. I cant say I regret the purchase. The handling is a perfect mix of arcade, and simulation. The crashes look just as good as the burnout, and flatout games. The graphics are also some of the best I've seen in a loooong time.

Reaction score
I've recently just got it.

If you can get out in front then it becomes easy but if you're stuck behind people it gets so tough. I'm still trying to get used to the cars handling. Not won too many races yet, guess I just to need to practise more.

Any of you play online?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Old thread, but GRID was an easy game to beat on normal settings. I'm sure if I jacked up the difficulty any more it would be much tougher. I've unlocked all the cars, all the trophies, and all I can do now is either play online or do those mini races.

This game lacks replay value, for me at least. I'll probably uninstall once a good game comes out for PC.. it's just too bad GOW2 won't be ported to PC, and Far Cry 2+Crysis Warhead have SecuROM. Looks like I'll be waiting a long time.