rainbow 6 vegas or call of duty

harmonixx

Reaction score
hi there i am well into my 1st person shooters and i do have both these games on my x-box 360 so heres a question for you guys what do you think is the best 1st shooter.....either rainbow 6 vegas 2 or the new call of duty now i like both of them but my girlfriend loves vegas 2 so come on guys give me some input:nuts:

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Oh, most definitely Call of Duty.

There is NO competition between them..

I don't think there is any realistic shooter out right now that's as good as COD4.

~Blaze

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
New Call of Duty as in Call of Duty: World War or Call of Duty 4?

I'd pick CoD4 over RS:V2 anyday though. World War isn't my cup of tea.

iGamer

Reaction score
As I do own Vegas 1 and CoD4, I would say Cod4 fo sho. I am so used to playing hardcore mode servers, non-hardcore seems impossible. :D

but currently I like Far Cry 2 sooo much better than either of them :)

fyi I play all FPS's on PC. I can't hit a elephant 2 feet in front of me on a 360.

P.S. been playign the CoD World at War Beta, and I did not come out impressed. I just didn't see anything unique about it. To me its basically CoD2 on the CoD4 engine.

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I've played R6 Vegas, COD4, and COD5.

Just to break it down: COD4 > R6 Vegas > most games > COD 5

Played the beta for COD 5 today.. I'm not impressed. The beta is a free multiplayer first person shooter, and that's all the recognition I will give it. Treyarch took COD4, stripped it down, swapped modern guns with WWII guns, and that's it.

Brayans

Reaction score
mmmm.. COD4
but i still like Six Vegas 2, both are awesome games.