Randomly posting

flamehab

Reaction score
Hey sorry just randomly posting due to the fact I keep getting the suspension message even though I have been on the forums!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST!

You must log in to the forums once every two weeks to keep your account active, if it's still getting you suspended, that means there's something wrong, or you're not actually getting suspended for inactivity, but something else.

http://x10hosting.com/tos.php said:
Welcome to the x10Hosting free web hosting terms of service! We know no one wants to read through all these boring rules but it's important you understand some key things from the wall of text below:
•No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.
•Inactivity You are required to visit the forums at least once every two weeks to keep your account active, no posting is ever required.
•Bots\Scripts We do not allow any type of bot or script that runs constantly, free hosting is for creating a website, not for hosting your scripts.
•File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech.
•Crons We allow crons but they can not call a script hosted somewhere else and you must not have more than 1 running every 5 minutes.

Last edited:

flamehab

Reaction score
Well I noticed I had got suspended yesterday morning, so I had a quick look about the forums. Became un-suspended. Then this morning when I came on, I was suspended again.

But I shall just visit every week to make things easier ;)

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
you may of been suspended for other reasons. Did both times say it was due to inactivity?

Otherwise if your suspended that fast for inactivity, you may need to get support

Last edited:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
did you make sure you were logged in the first time

flamehab

Reaction score
I can't remember. I think if I visit every day/week then I can't go wrong really. I will always forget after 2 weeks.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
what web browser do you use?
most nowadays have tabs, which you can have multiple tabs open for the home page. You could add the forums to a second tab and make sure you have remember me enabled.

flamehab

Reaction score
I use Firefox ;)

I always start it with about 15 tabs ready for me to go, as it's easier for me to get to all my logins at once etc etc. Yeah could stick this forum on one I suppose.
Good idea. Ta

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Well I noticed I had got suspended yesterday morning, so I had a quick look about the forums. Became un-suspended. Then this morning when I came on, I was suspended again.

But I shall just visit every week to make things easier ;)

You may be interested in seeing this page to ensure that your log-ins are being recognized properly:

http://FMiMH.co.cc/x10Inactivity#2

emilehos

Reaction score
Same thiing

yeah, i got the same problem, i can get unfixed :lockd:

Trusten

Reaction score
Maybe you shld try logging on and staying for longer? or try posting a few posts while u're at it.
Could it be that you are using the wrong forum account (one that is not linked to your hosting account)?

vekou

Reaction score
It's probably because you have 2 accounts in the forum that are both linked to your hosting account. It's likely the cause. You're logging in with your current account, but the other account is inactive, which will cause your hosting account to get suspended. Please verify it, or file a ticket.