Rapidshare download problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtel88

Reaction score
Hi, everybody

all we know that there are many rapidshare search websites to search for the rapidshare links we want (Ex:Rapid4Shared.com).
So finding the rapidshare link is so easy but the problem is with downloading.

Does anyone know a solution to bypass the limit or download from Rapidshare for free without using premium services?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Nothing other than using proxies to download from Rapidshare (if someone didn't download using a proxy from RapidShare anyways) or trying to change your WAN IP address. For my files, I've always used FileFront though. They've always been the fastest download site I've used as well as giving you 1GB of space per upload, and no waiting as well.

I complain whenever my friends upload files to RapidShare or MegaUpload. I always ask them to upload files to FileFront. MegaUpload is quite decent so I don't complain about that too much, but I complain about RapidShare since they have that long wait time as well as their speeds suck.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
There is actually one way that involves stealing a premium cookie, but I agree with smith. I prefer MegaUpload, which recently has no waiting time and it is the only file storage site that I have got 1 mb/s with.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
There is actually one way that involves stealing a premium cookie, but I agree with smith. I prefer MegaUpload, which recently has no waiting time and it is the only file storage site that I have got 1 mb/s with.

You should have seen how bad Rapidshare was last summer when they removed the download limits for everyone. Their service was so loaded down, I couldn't get any more than 18.5KB/s off of them on any provider >.> that plus some downloads timed out on me. Today I'm getting 54.8KB/s from them. Filefront is giving me 970KB/s+ and MegaUpload is giving me ~400KB/s.

Last edited:

neteater

Reaction score
well i use rapidshare downlaoder for this.just add your fiels and forget about clicking on downlaod button on rapidshare it download automatically from rapidshare

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I got around it a couple months ago when I had to download a bunch of stuff, but I don't remember the exact procedure. As close as I can remember it, I redirected my request through a different ip router each time, but I could also get around it by clearing certain of my cookies.

hellbux

Reaction score
search for RapGet ,not bibas the time but is auto downloader.
i use MegaUpload,Fast upload and download ,up to 200Gb space for free :drool: and 2 year live time for the upload file

kuarkon

Reaction score
you all have static ip?
I have dinamic ip (ip that change every time you restart your modem), i stop and start the modem again and i can download again from rapidshare :D

if your ip is changing every time you restart your modem then you can download how many you want.

Jesse

Reaction score
Buying a Premium account on RS is the best way ;)
hehe.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Buying a Premium account on RS is the best way ;)
hehe.

This.

I'm closing this thread because it is basically a discussion on how to circumvent paying for a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.