rapidshare

Trubl3z

Reaction score
hey i was wondering are you going to use your promo code? cuz i've been looking for a rapidshare account and the free accounts are always taken and i came upon the rapidshare premium promotion. I needed a code to get an account, but only the premium user have the codes in their existing account.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I use rapidshae and filevip most of time...both get good dl speeds for w/e it is im downloading.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL: Currently you have 18290 MB of free traffic left in your traffic-account. To download files with your Premium-Account, you have to know the URL of that file and click on it. For privacy-reasons we do not offer a search-engine (See FAQ). Thus your uploads are safe here and will only be downloaded by the people you give the URL to. Unfortunately all drives of RapidShare.de are full right now.

waster

Reaction score
rapidshare! .. rapishare sometimes... i don't like it

i prefer upfile.com, and oreys.com...

p.s: there's another site but contain ad adults so forget it

t2t2t

Reaction score
waster said:
rapidshare! .. rapishare sometimes... i don't like it

i prefer upfile.com, and oreys.com...

p.s: there's another site but contain ad adults so forget it
But theres also adblock avilabe *wink*

I sometimes use it(rapidshare if anyone didn't catch that)...

EDIT: Looks like you can use http://www.rapidshare.com/ to upload...

Last edited:

Westlife

Reaction score
Well ..i don't like rapidshare cause i every time i go for downloading it says that my IP is already downloading somthing

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Westlife said:
Well ..i don't like rapidshare cause i every time i go for downloading it says that my IP is already downloading somthing

ARe you on a proxy, thats ushalkly the prob in that case.

t2t2t

Reaction score
And try switcing proxys, rapidshare falls for proxys all the time. (WARNING: Here comes antoher FF extention link) I use SwitchProxy to fool rapidshare :D

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
t2t2t said:
And try switcing proxys, rapidshare falls for proxys all the time. (WARNING: Here comes antoher FF extention link) I use SwitchProxy to fool rapidshare :D

I dont even have this problem..its called a premium account

Westlife

Reaction score
premium account is good...but you know our country proxy really don't let us...as T2T2T said proxy switcher is good and using propel acceltar may help but full of virus :(

Bonekhan

Reaction score
Rapidshare is deplorable. Because people abuse the system by uploading bad content onto it and hosting files monsterous in size, now they are forced to delete the files after 2 weeks--not 1 month, only two weeks--of inactivity. I used to backup all my files monthly, but now I don't :shifty:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Bonekhan said:
Rapidshare is deplorable. Because people abuse the system by uploading bad content onto it and hosting files monsterous in size, now they are forced to delete the files after 2 weeks--not 1 month, only two weeks--of inactivity. I used to backup all my files monthly, but now I don't :shifty:

This is because RAPIDSHARE has run out of space on there servers and need more.