Rascal Reviews

Afterburn

Reaction score
Its nice, but I would love to see a unique style coming from there. I like the design pack but It needs more work to it. Like content, your forums are at moderate activity but thats pretty much all I see.

Style: 7/10
Activity: 8/10
Administration: 7/10

QuwenQ

Reaction score
It's a nice name - Did you name it after the Little Rascals? :p

The site itself is nice, except there seems to be more news then reviews themselves. The huge Joomla/OpenSourceMatters banner is sort of annoying, if you can I'd remove it.

The reviews themselves are very in-depth and they feel professional, if in some areas slightly unpolished - I'd get an editor if I were you.

You might also want to limit reviews to relatively new things, as I doubt many people play the SNES anymore. It seems like a waste of a review, when reviewing something such as a Wii or 360 game would be more useful, as they're still active systems.

All in all, I'd rate it a 3/5. :)

kajasweb

Reaction score
- I agree with QuwenQ. Consider removing that annoying Joomla banner from the top.

- Since, I don't know anything related to games, I can't tell anything about your content.

- Your template can given the rate - AVERAGE. Roll-over Menu images are NOT pleasing to my eyes.

Last edited: