Rate ma site + affiliates?

lambada

Reaction score
There was no need to post the same thread twice.

Can a mod/admin please lock either this thread, or the other thread.

Cynical

Reaction score
lambada said:
There was no need to post the same thread twice.

Can a mod/admin please lock either this thread, or the other thread.
I'm sure it was an accident. I vote deleting the other thread because I am going to post in this one.

First thoughts: Loads very quick, though is a bit sloppy. Here's a list of things I would change if that were my site:
  • Header image. It looks pretty good but it's HUGE, and it pushes your site content nearly half way down the screen on my 1024x768 monitor. I'd try reducing it from 234 pixels tall to maybe 80-140 pixels.
  • Navigation bar (under header image). I've never really thought about linking to my cPanel from my site, but I wouldn't put it up with the rest of the links. Also, the links displayed here changes from page to page: the tutorial link vanishes altogether when you visit the contact page.
  • Font. I'd change it to anything except Times New Roman, but this is my personal preference... I usually go with Verdana, Tahoma, or Arial for web pages.
  • Latest Updates. I wouldn't have it scroll... usually you don't want important content such as site updates, etc. to be moving and difficult for your visitors to read. It's also rather annoying waiting for the text to scroll up when you reading it...
  • Contact page. I noticed in your announcements that you said the contact page wasn't advanced yet... I would definitely make the textarea a bit larger when you get around to it.
You don't have to fix any of the things I mentioned, most of them are just my personal preferences. There isn't really too much content on your site but as you have stated it is not complete yet.

--Cynical

Balvarzor

Reaction score
sorry about the double posting , i press the back button by accident and send the thing twice :( sorry