Rate me

Status
Not open for further replies.

djchang

Reaction score
1 because it will not be the next social network against facebook and myspace

fuzzysystems

Reaction score
8.5: I like the design, very clean. I won't comment on the concept.
It's hard to tell if the layout is efficient without knowing what the main uses are. It could potentially get cluttered if you have a lot of users.

tittat

Reaction score
Its cool.Instead of that default one try to replace with your own logo.Good luck.

sinogap

Reaction score
I need help when you visit unfeatured.net it used to link here http://unfeatured.net/index.php (home page) but now it opens the search page. how can I make t that instead of the search page unfeatured.net will show index.php instead of search.php

admintwo

Reaction score
I like the site, and the album and music upload ability, nice work......not sure if the terms of service is not done yet or was finished but not showing up, so I just thought you should know.

Nice site overall though.

For the overall site, 7.5 but....like djchang posted, it will be very hard to compete to facebook and myspace, there needs to be a greater reason for why people use your site instead of those sites.

Last edited:

djchang

Reaction score
maybe it could be a x10 social community. I need to look at both the index.php and search.php

if you can attach it here
thanks

xmakina

Reaction score
I know it probably wasn't your intention, but that eyeOS stuff is really cool :)

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Look spretty good, but seems (kinda obvious) like it was just an installed script. Nothing really done by you. I liek it though, but I have seen it somewhere before...hmm...Anyways, the site does pause everytime for about 1-3 seconds before loading.

xmakina

Reaction score
You're double threading. Probably best to close one thread, so you get everyones suggestions in one place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.