Rate My Sig PLEASE!

Akkarin

Reaction score
Hi everyone, could you please rate my sig as I wanna know what all of you think and how I can improve it. Thank you!
I made it in photoshop, some brushes, render, colour balance and then finished it off in the Imageready:

clownsig2jp.gif

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's Awsome! I realy like how every thing blends together well. Great work 10/10

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
9/10 the colors are great but the text at the bottom is hard to read. keep up the good work!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's not that hard to read. But the text and size realy go with the sig. Soo I think is great again 10/10

n4tec

Reaction score
Nice sig.. 8/10 I have a problem with the text when i come close to the screen i can read but from far it is almost impossible to read..

Akkarin

Reaction score
Ahh! I accidently overwrote the file whilst making an avatar from it!
I always save my .psd and so I'm really annoyed.

flankerdin

Reaction score
10/10! nice 1 dude...
I know i cant make sig like that with my noobish skill

Akkarin

Reaction score
Lol flankerdin I'm still a noob! And when I first started learning I was really bad! I just keep practising I've got around 30 sigs that I've made and thats from sig no.1 to this latest one!

subvertman

Reaction score
clown from slipknot. very nice. 8/10 . same as others. your font. in case if you want a slipknot-type font, you can download it here.
btw, rate my signature too. credit to sc - pandora tomorrow. thank you.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Thanks subvertman, yeh the clown is from Slipknot lol. I have now taken the time to re-create the sig. I changed some fonts and sizes, the background, and the animation as I could not recreate it. I present to you "Clownsig The Revival"!

clownsig-revival.gif

I hope you guys like it much more than the previous version.

Subvertman your sig is nice, though it's plain, SplinterC : PT, is a good game. I don't understand what the text means in your sig though!

EDIT: I just watched it as the text moves a bit near the end, I didn't intend that tell me if I should leave it or remove it.

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Lol, I usully use pixelfont but I just prefer it that way, personal thing. Thanks for the advice though.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Lol, I guess it's one of those sigs that is really plain, but the fact that Splinter Cell PT is on it makes it good!