Rate my site design

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Wow, I really like it. Since the images don't have a huge palette, you might get away with converting them all to GIFs, as the page looks strange when it loads slowly for the first time.

Mekryd

Reaction score
Nice. One of the better I've seen on the forum. Might want to change some of the black text on the sidebars to something that contrasts better with dark red, though. Nothing else I'd particularly change, design-wise.

9/10

konekt

Reaction score
I am highly impressed. It is very professional looking and unified. My only beef is that it loads very weird: there are a lot of dark spots and they don't load consecutively. I would consider adding some pre-fetch jscript, to make sure the big components (such as the banner) are loaded before the page is drawn.

9.8/10

P.S.

The links also don't work, but you said it wasn't done.

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
It is very good, only thing that seems to make it a 9/10 is the fact it loads really really slow, not sure why but it took like 15 seconds or more to load all the images.

btw, don't worry about hauzer it looks REALLY really nice!

Last edited:

bonbon

Reaction score
Hmm...red are warm to our eyes...good but not good in color combinations and text making..just small..not easy to read....i'll rate you 5/5..:)

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it looks like a very professional, and well-done layout you have there. You should try to load most of the images before the actual page loads, since it does take quite some time.

9/10

Dreampainter

Reaction score
i feel sorry for people like me who have dial up...your site is still trying to load after 35 minutes. it is confusing and difficult to follow, as well :(
i rate it 4/10
:( :(