Rate my Site

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like a clean layout, No Scripts Available does hurt, and I would say put a search button in.

9/10

Aquilus

Reaction score
Yep, a script site without scripts is lame ;)
Other than that it looks really neat though

Simie

PHP PRO
Reaction score
I am making them :p I'm making a site for a friend, then I can finish some scripts :p
blong4life said:
I would say put a search button in.

There is.

Thanks for the comments :)

Last edited:

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Simie said:
There is.

No, there is no button that I can click to say to start the search, at least the one on the side doesn't.

It looks pretty good. But, your little button on the "About" part has HTML, Javascript, PHP. You only have Javascript and PHP tutorial sections, no HTML section.

Last edited:

Simie

PHP PRO
Reaction score
Hmm, theres not really anywhere to put the button.
A HTML tutorial section? Hmm, I'll add that later, when I write some up.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Make the Seach title a link to submit the query with javascript...i have that somewere here hold on....itll use javascript to submit the form

Kay

Reaction score
Its got a nice clean layout, there are no scripts as it has already been said - get some scripts up but for now 7/10

Simie

PHP PRO
Reaction score
blong4life said:
Make the Seach title a link to submit the query with javascript...i have that somewere here hold on....itll use javascript to submit the form

onclick="document.forms[0].submit();" or something. I'm trying not to use JS to keep it CB.

Simie

PHP PRO
Reaction score
They don't. If you ask me, if they're good enough on the internet to read a tutorial or get a script, they should know that you can press enter to submit a forum.:dunno:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Simie said:
They don't. If you ask me, if they're good enough on the internet to read a tutorial or get a script, they should know that you can press enter to submit a forum.:dunno:

Yes but sometimes enter can go to other things other than the form...so it could be i click a link or something.

Josieage

Reaction score
Great site, better than microsoft. How long did it take you to put together something like that?

Simie

PHP PRO
Reaction score
Thats my first large CMS :) Took me about a month... with playing Oblivion every odd hour. (I didn't create the layout, click on the link at the bottom to see the guy who did)

Bonekhan

Reaction score
I love the layout. To the point of humping my computer screen.

But in all seriousness, what platform (CMS?) are you using? It looks wonderful!

Simie

PHP PRO
Reaction score
I created the backend with PHP. CMS = Content Management System

Last edited: