Rate My Site!

dcoates

Reaction score
Please rate my photography website and provide feed back please

Thanks Doug

FalseHope

Reaction score
None flash site:
The bottom of the index on this is, out of align. The Google ad makes it look bad also. Some of the links are broken, when I went to wedding pictures and clicked on the Home button it gave me the error:
Not Found

The requested URL /Non Flash Version/index.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at stillphotomemory.x10hosting.com Port 80
I have not checked any other links to see if they are broken. I suggest you check them all and all the pages.

Flash version:
Not Found

The requested URL /Flash Version/index.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at stillphotomemory.x10hosting.com Port 80
Overall review
The site is clearly not finished and needs a few touch ups. I would suggest going with either flash OR non flash. Not flash AND non flash, it will just create more work, and potentially more errors. You need to check all pages for broken links. Also the Google ad needs to be removed, or it's color changed to match or blend with the background. I am viewing the site with Firefox and it seems as though the website is leaning towards the right.. Maybe a table or an frame would go good with it. Other than that, the photos are nice.
These are my thought and suggestions, hope they help :)

tittat

Reaction score
oh site not loading will make an attemt later.

Sohail

Reaction score
Your site doesn't seem to be found and comes up with a 404 error, i suggest you repair the link ASAP so members of x10 can go ahead and report back with their description of your site...

dcoates

Reaction score
Site is fixed:). but still no contact form. (still working on fixing it).

Last edited: