Rate the Siggy Above You

ace_case

Reaction score
As the name suggests rate the siggy of the person above you on a scale of one to ten (1-10). If the person above you has no siggy rate the siggy above them. Please provide reasons for the rating you give. EVERY post must contain a rating.

smithee

Reaction score
I'm guessing "signature", as in the context below your reply.

Okay I'll start... 7/10 I reckon.
The ups: it is courteous (he does say "please" and "thanks"), has good grammar, and it states that he's willing to help people.
The downs: too much colour and font style variation.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
NA/10 @ ante, lacks signature.
9.5/10 @ smithee because the opening quote faces the wrong direction for me, so it looks kind of weird.

smithee

Reaction score
9.5/10 @ smithee because the opening quote faces the wrong direction for me, so it looks kind of weird.

Ha! You're actually right about that. The reason for that is because the speech marks are also in italics, which gives them that "facing in one direction" look... I think I'll thief the ones auto-generated from Word :tongue:

Whilst I'm at it... I'll give you full marks for yours; I like your way of listing the content (the grey/black boxes), and the last line is very well laid out. Overall, it looks very professional :)

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
5/10

The greenhouse is whatever color it is when you actually try to observe what color it is. Due to quantum mechanics, the greenhouse is actually red, blue, green, and yellow all at the same time until you try to actually observe it, at which time the color collapses to single state.

Also, that yellow is really hard to read, you should try using the goldenrod color instead and the two blues are not the same color.

ace_case

Reaction score
6/10
I like the bullets.

Also, a greenhouse is clear, so the plants can grow :p

ellescuba27

Reaction score
@Skizzerz I really wanted to rate that one because it's copying off of Xavier! LOL Still pretty good looking though give it 8/10
@ace_case You just gave it away, and it has a bit of unreadable coloured text. But it had me thinking for a while... so 7/10
How do I get one of these "Siggy"s?