Raven Nuke Help :P

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there any member who can give me a hand on a problem I'm having with Raven Nuke? Here is my issue, I'm trying to install ccart pro on my website, i've followed the installation instructions the best I could, when I get to the install step where you put yourdomain/ccinstall.php this is what I get:

" Unable to locate the RavenNuke™ configuration file - rnconfig.php

It could be missing or not readable. Please verify that the file exists and is readable in the root folder.

This may also be caused by a third party module/script which attempts to include config.php directly rather than including mainfile.php and letting it load config.php, or otherwise does not follow RavenNuke(tm) standards on how the constant INCLUDE_PATH is defined (this is done in mainfile.php, and is dependent upon other constants). Errora Creating CCart_categories: Table 'CCart_categories' already exists "

I appreciate any advice I can get thank you.

I am willing to pay someone to install mods/themes to my sight. I used to be with a company clanpad (php-clans.com) and after they went out of business they never contacted me to tell me they where closing there servers and I lost my custom theme, I still have parts of the layout and am looking for someone who can code me a new theme similarly. Most places are asking $200.00 thats just to much....

-Derek