RavenNuke[tm] Version 2.10.01 and other Issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

Reaction score
I have a few issues that I need to ask about.
My account info:
cPanel Login: about us
Forum Login: Prophet

1st. I am using a patched version of PHP Nuke - RavenNuke[tm] Version 2.10.01 - http://ravenphpscripts.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ns_getit&cid=27&lid=256&type=url#get

I have used this version for some time and haven't had these issues before.

All files are not being accepted by the server. I am currently re-uploading the site using Cute FTP Pro 8. I will try to post a log file from Cute so that the files can be looked at.

2nd Issue: I am not able to link my cPanel to my Forums account. I was prompt 1 time to do so, but when I entered the info - It went start to my account. I tried using my forums login to access cPanel but I have to use "aboutus".

When using "Hotlink Protection" in previous servers my site pics are displayed - using it here all my banners or images that are used by my site are not being displayed. I am using FireFox if need to know.

Not sure if any of these issues are the culprit for not being able to login under normal user for my regular site account but I can login under SuperAdmin. I had to deactivate Captcha in order to login under Admin.

TY! in advance - Holla!!!

Fixed Normal User Login!
Site url: http://aboutus.exofire.net

Last edited:

jcstyles

Reaction score
1st. I am using a patched version of PHP Nuke - RavenNuke[tm] Version 2.10.01 - http://ravenphpscripts.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ns_getit&cid=27&lid=256&type=url#get

I have used this version for some time and haven't had these issues before.

All files are not being accepted by the server. I am currently re-uploading the site using Cute FTP Pro 8. I will try to post a log file from Cute so that the files can be looked at.
---------------

To be honest Cute FTP Pro 8. I is not the best for uploading nukes of to sites at all i no a few people that have had probs using cute to upload file if i was maybe get your self a new ftp client

Prophet

Reaction score
TY - but I have used Cute since 1.0 Pro and have never had this happen when uploading Nuke or a Mod'd version such as Ravens.
I just had my site removed from another host because they went out of business and was able to upload all files there. Not sure why this is happening here but its weird - I will try to figure out why this is happening and if in fact it is a issue with Cute. Holla!!!

Glad you mentioned that it may be a issue with Cute - Tranfers Settings had been changed.
I must have accidently done that when I had to reduce the amount of connections to use when Uploading to the server.
TY jcstyles - I owe you 1 - Holla!!!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like your account is linked correctly.

For hotlink protection make sure the settings of your site are correct for the paths.

Are your other issues resolved besides these?

Prophet

Reaction score
TY and yes I have resloved all other issues. Sorry for taking so long to respond went out last night had a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.