RazorCMS Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajc1500

Reaction score
Hi, I found this really amazing CMS (Content Management System) called razorCMS, it uses flat file storage so you don't need any databases to store your date, and I loved it when I tested it on my test server. However I transfered the CMS to my website here and when I clicked on the link to the CMS ie http://ajc.x10.bz/razor/install.php. The install.php came up and asked me to continue, after I clicked the continue a warning came and said to temporarily change permissions to the root of the CMS to 0777 so that it can execute, after I changed the permissions then I went and refresh the page and then this came up

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I tried everthing but nothing worked please help.
Thanks
AJC

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Folders should be 755 and the files should be 644 in order for it to work on the free servers. Let us know if that works.

ajc1500

Reaction score
well it didn't work but thanks i actually was soooo stupid not to see the "please click here to bypass the settings" below the page, so I got it resolved,

Thank You calistoy.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You're welcome. I'm glad that you got it figured out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.