Re-activating my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazza6

Reaction score
Hi , I've been trying to re-activate my X10Hosting account (wazza6) , I get the page where it says to link my forum account with my hosting account , now I enter my username and password and I click "Login to account system" and the page simply refreshes, it seems linking my accounts doesn't work.

Could you please tell me if I need to do something else before linking my accounts (I've already tryed logging in forum)? Is it a normal issue? (It's been like a year I didn't log in)

Thanks for your time

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
Hello,

I look like that your hosting account have been deleted. You will need to sign up again. When you get to the part where you are asked to create a account on the forum, don't. Instead put your forum username and password in. If you get stuck, post back here and I will help you get your account created.

Daniel

wazza6

Reaction score
I'm happy to see the really fast support back , like old times :)
I tried , but it says my e-mail address is already in use. Can I just register with another account? I think it's against X10's ToS but if you think my account was deleted...

Edit : The sign-up form has a little problem ... i could just skip this step by clicking the next step :)

Last edited:

wazza6

Reaction score
step 3... I skipped it, but now I can't get the confirmation e-mail :-( ... I really need my website up soon...

Danielx386

Reaction score
Step 3 is the part where you create your hosting account. I just tried the signup myself, but I can't see where you can skip it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You can re-request the confirmation be sent to you by logging in with your forum account at http://x10hosting.com/login.php

I would add @x10hosting.com to any whitelists prior to that.

Danielx386

Reaction score
And just adding to what Corey said, you may want to check your spam box as well

wazza6

Reaction score
Step 3 is the part where you create your hosting account. I just tried the signup myself, but I can't see where you can skip it.

Easy: Just click Part 4 in the menu :)
And Corey , I added x10hosting.com to my whitelist and even disabled my spam filter ... still don't receive it, I'm using Windows Live Mail if it helps ( I know I shouldn't but all my friends have Live Messenger...)

Danielx386

Reaction score
ahhh, ok there your issue. You shouldn't have skipped part 3 in the first place. That would explain why you haven't got the email.

wazza6

Reaction score
I had no choice , it said my e-mail was already taken ... and when I log in my account panel I get "enter the code below provided in the email sent to you.
the confirmation email was sent to gabars@live.ca" (Text field)
And gabars@live.ca actually is my e-mail address.

dito7967

Reaction score
I don't think either me or Daniel has the power to do anything anymore.

Daniel: do you have the power to escalate it to a higher authority? I sure don't :p

Status
Not open for further replies.