Re: Hosting not working in my home, but working in other places (analytics say this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursosfp

Reaction score
Hi, my web http://cursosfpoweb.es is not working in my home all day, i can't access it nor accesss to my admin wordpress panel. But i realise looking at analytics that i've got visitors all day...

do you know what is happening?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It's on the same server as your site. So it seems that your IP is probably blocked by x10hosting's firewall ( maybe too many failed login attepts ).
You will need an Admin to check for sure and if that is the case, remove your IP from the blocked list.

cursosfp

Reaction score
thank you very much descalzo. So, do you know how can i contact any admin?

cursosfp

Reaction score
now, anybody can access my blog. I've got no visits in hours. Help please!:(

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
No, now the problem is the mySQL on your server Vox. Everybody on that server is affected, not just you.

cursosfp

Reaction score
that's strange that x10hosting didn't say anytihing in his server status blog...i'm down for three days now... :(

cursosfp

Reaction score
I've been speaking with telefonica. They found some connection problems with x10hosting, they found something anormal in x10hosting. So they want someone responsable from x10hosting to talk with them, telefonica (movistar). Could anyone call an admin to this threat? Thx for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.