Re-introducing myself...

danieldawson1315

Reaction score
Hello again, x10 community. I was here a number of years ago but got my account deleted due to me being lazy and not working on it. :p Anyway, I'm finally ready to start it up again, so back I came. I'm little surprised that my old forum account is still here, though. It's strange; I was trying to register a new forum account, but it kept on giving me a message about how this forum has an active policy against spammers. O_O Anyway, I'm glad I was able to recover this account, but is there any way I can change the username? xp

I guess I have to wait for someone to accept my registration before I can actually start working on it, but my account's gonna be at underdog.x10.mx. It's going to be a little arcade where one can play games that I've made in a Java applet. It'll have a few flash games, too! And yes, I'm aware of the rule about how much storage you can use for "arcade" sites, although this isn't supposed to be mainly a flash arcade. :p It'll just have some games I enjoy playing.

So yeah, if you've ever heard of Stagecast Creator, those are the types of games I make. I have a few other websites before this one, but I think I should read the forum rules before rampantly posting links. :D Maybe in my signature or something. ;p

Nice to be back, and hopefully I don't have any more problems with logging in and stuff like that! xD It seems to be all good now, anyway.

P.S.: I usually go by BusterTheFox as my username, so you can call me Buster. :3 If an admin can/will change my username (I know some sites absolutely will not do it, but I'm hoping), I'd like it to be that. Or if that's too long or something, BusterTF. Thanks. :)