Re-open main domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertanno12

Reaction score
Dear Sir/Madam,

A few weeks ago, I opened up the domain homebrew.pcriot.com as my main domain. It was suspended after I uploaded a nulled script, not really being aware what nulled meant, until later. Now, I'd like to re-use the domain, now without a nulled script, by using Simple Machines Forum. Can my main domain be re-opened please?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear Sir/Madam,

A few weeks ago, I opened up the domain homebrew.pcriot.com as my main domain. It was suspended after I uploaded a nulled script, not really being aware what nulled meant, until later. Now, I'd like to re-use the domain, now without a nulled script, by using Simple Machines Forum. Can my main domain be re-opened please?

the suspension falls under zero tolerance policy, So your account can not be unsuspended.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You are also not allowed to sign up for a new free hosting account while your suspended one still exists until it is finally automatically terminated. You'll just have to wait until then.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
After 14 days or more than 14 days from the date of suspension. It happens automatically whenever the termination system gets to it.

supertanno12

Reaction score
And will my entire account be terminated, so that I have to register again, or just the url?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your entire hosting account will be terminated.You have to register again,but u can use same forum account

Status
Not open for further replies.