re-openned suspended account but wordpress problems now

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisacky22

Reaction score
My x10hosting hosting account was suspended and then deleted due to me not receiving notifications in my regular email (still having that problem but deal with that later). I signed up for a new hosting account through x10hosting account management panel and linked my domain, purelymultimedia.com. I reinstalled wordpress (previous was wordpress too) in cpanel successfully. I am unable to log onto wordpress admin page,

purelymultimedia.com/wp-admin.php

I think my problem is that the my old wordpress database is still attached to the domain and is interfering with new wordpress install. on another note, I wouldn't mind just restoring my old wordpress website database, instead of having to do it all over again (didn't back it up, stupid I know). any help would be great.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
What was your old cPanel username?

Thanks.
Mod: request move to free hosting support. :)

kisacky22

Reaction score
my old cpanel u.n. is hkisacky. My new cpanel account u.n. is the same, hkisacky. maybe that is the problem?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently your domain is showing the Default Web Site Page (main page) and cPanel 404 error page (internal page).

This is due to the fact that you have just added/changed domains. It takes up to 48 hours for the system to full integrate the change (the server mapping domain name to your files)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved to Free Hosting so I can Escalate to a Support Ticket so an admin can fix this manually. It shouldn't take that long for the change to become finalized.

This will close the thread (Don't Panic!) but you can follow the Support Ticket by clicking on the gold bar at top.

Admin: URL still shows Default Web Site Page nearly a week after the change of domain names.

Status
Not open for further replies.