reactivation???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

Reaction score
Hello,

My site is down AGAIN. i just can't say it with other words..
First it was down by suspension.. then at least 3 weeks because of the cleanup, then it was a week up and then 2 weeks down again because there was another update.. now i went one week away and it says i need to reactivate because i didn't enter cpanel (??? how am i supposed to enter cpanel when its down :ughdance: ). Then i click on the reactivation-link in the email i got and it isn't working :ughdance: . Can u reactivate it?

typex.x10hosting.com

Tele

Reaction score
it works now

though i have another question.. why is the download speed only 5 kb/sec?
i remember it used to go 100 kb /sec

and my internet is still the same : 100,0 mbps

Tele

Reaction score
great.. so my site managed to stay up for again 10 days!!! and now it's down again...

this is what i get when i try to log in to cpanel or when i try to connect to www.typex.x10hosting.com:

De pagina kan niet worden weergegeven or in english: unable to view the page.

can u please fix it again and make sure my site stays up for some longer then 10 days??? :happysad:

i'll prolly get suspended by the time it 's up again.. i barely have time to put banners or even make a site on it

Tele

Reaction score
and it's offline again??? can i only contact it on one computer??? what is this ?? :sad:

splinter

Reaction score
Tele said:
and it's offline again??? can i only contact it on one computer??? what is this ?? :sad:
it has patience, mine also this ofline
:naughty:

Tele

Reaction score
server down yet again... what is it? my 24-man gameserver is now running without a backup to the files so dload goes 3 kb/sec which most people won't accept... which means empty server and unhappy ppl !! why is it down? how many days is it gonna last?

i've read that i can see when it's down but why is it down so much?

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
It'll last for a few minutes, at most an hour or two. Calm down.. It's a free host.

Tele

Reaction score
i know and i like that.. there are not many free hosts with that much space.. Though my cpanel works now and the up/down thing says that everything is online.. my http is still not working

Status
Not open for further replies.