Really need help

jocktalk

Reaction score
I have been really struggling just with putting the basic forum phpBB2. I have tried many times and each time I have an error of some sort and currently my error is

The installation can not be completed:

- You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain.

any help would be great I am really new to any of this, so need lots of help

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
what you need to do is probably put it into a new folder.

Or, maybe you need to create a MySQL account and username.

There are many things you need to do to set up a phpBB2 account on x10hosting, and if you have one thing out of place you might receive an error.

It took me about 35min of trying different things before it finally accepted installed the phpBB2 onto my site.

jocktalk

Reaction score
hmm now i get this error

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/jocktalk/public_html/forum/includes/template.php(174) : eval()'d code on line 174

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
I believe that you need to give your mySQL account full permissions.

You can do it by going into MySQL databases and clicking on the user in the database that you put the forum into.

Then, just click on the user and give it all permissions.

I think that that will work.

jocktalk

Reaction score
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@jocktalk.pcriot.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Now i get this : /