really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvbanga84

Reaction score
K my account got suspended and i was wounding if i could just upload a page for all my members to join my new site :S

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
You were suspended for not having a licence for IPB. If you can show a licence, then you can be unsuspended.
Otherwise you won't be allowed access to the account. This includes uploading a redirect.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And just to clarify, I contacted IPB directly. There's no license for the only domain choice on your account; if you actually have a license, go update it first because they do -not- show one for your current account.

pvbanga84

Reaction score
You were suspended for not having a licence for IPB. If you can show a licence, then you can be unsuspended.
Otherwise you won't be allowed access to the account. This includes uploading a redirect.
k.. but i dont get it!! on the installing of IPB it says "License Key (Optional) it gives you more features"
or something like that
soo ya i dont get it...

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/

Trust me, it ain't optional. They offer a 5 day demo which is ONLY able to be hosted by them, as they revoke access after 5 days.

Without a license, you're running an illegal install. The fact that yours is saying the license is optional is highly indicative of an illegal copy, as it's not optional.

pvbanga84

Reaction score
http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/

Trust me, it ain't optional. They offer a 5 day demo which is ONLY able to be hosted by them, as they revoke access after 5 days.

Without a license, you're running an illegal install. The fact that yours is saying the license is optional is highly indicative of an illegal copy, as it's not optional.
ok... i have enough money for it but... imm either getting IPB or a vB

Status
Not open for further replies.