reason for suspended the account

Status
Not open for further replies.

joan16

Reaction score
I would like to know what is the exactly reason why I have suspended the account three times, the first on March 13, the second and third on March 16, I read the following reason:

"You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immed."

But that did not specify whether the suspension is because I have many visitors or if someone else has tried to enter to my cpanel.

I need to know to take the necessary actions and measures,

Greetings.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you use any blogs or cms on your site? Certain plugins might have caused excessive server memory usage. It has nothing to do with the amount of normal visitors you have because that's called bandwidth.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I would like to know what is the exactly reason why I have suspended the account three times, the first on March 13, the second and third on March 16, I read the following reason:

"You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immed."

But that did not specify whether the suspension is because I have many visitors or if someone else has tried to enter to my cpanel.

I need to know to take the necessary actions and measures,

Greetings.

Your problem has been reported to senior staffs.So pls wait.

After you get unsuspended, remember to remove any scripts or mods that you had installed that use high system resources.

Last edited:

joan16

Reaction score
Do you use any blogs or cms on your site? Certain plugins might have caused excessive server memory usage. It has nothing to do with the amount of normal visitors you have because that's called bandwidth.

Yes, I have a blog, but this problem was on this week and my blog have around of 4 years (almost 2yr on x10hosting).

Greetings.

joan16

Reaction score
Your problem has been reported to senior staffs.So pls wait.

After you get unsuspended, remember to remove any scripts or mods that you had installed that use high system resources.

Ok, thanks I wait.
Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.