Recent Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_wetson32

Reaction score
I've been given an account suspension for invalid liscence file or something like that in a vBulliten installation. I think it may have been due to some mods I was making before uploading and messed up some installation files. Can I get my account re-activated?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Legal vBulletin installations downloaded from members.vbulletin.com all have the license number in the top of the file. Since your installation is missing these, either you tampered with the files or you uploaded an illegal (nulled/cracked/pirated) version instead. The only way for your account to get unsuspended at this point is to prove that you have a valid vBulletin license.

If you have actually purchased a vBulletin license and paid for it, please post below (don't post the license #, just say you have one) and we will verify your domain with vBulletin. If you have not purchased vBulletin and are using a nulled version instead, you have two options. The first option is to purchase vBulletin and register it with your domain here on x10. The second is to do nothing, in which case the suspension is permanent and your account will be automatically deleted after 14+ days. In the event this happens, you will not be given access to your account, its files, or its databases per sections 6 and 8 of our Terms of Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.