Recommendations?

steve99

Reaction score
http://www.stevescarr.com/

login page for private use (reason for no "register" link)

however, any suggestions? made the layout in photoshop...site is for personal use. I'm open to any appearance/content suggestions.

Thx!
Steve

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Not bad, I like it. I only have a problem with the "mustard-colored" background, but it's still good.

Nice. :)

steve99

Reaction score
Hahaha, I wanted a red background..and yellow complimented it well sort of. Otherwise I hate to use yellow much. I agree...trying to think of another color that would go well. I suppose white would do nicely. Thanks for the input! :biggrin:

JuniorD

Reaction score
not bad. i recommend a dark gray or black border around the image of the dude.

tittat

Reaction score
login page for private use (reason for no "register" link)
nice and cool.I am a fan of YELLOW.

If the login page is meant only for private use, you should consider removing the link to there.No need of confusing visitors.

Sohail

Reaction score
I like the colour scheme and the interface is okay, however i would reccomend adding more pages and content.

steve99

Reaction score
not bad. i recommend a dark gray or black border around the image of the dude.

haha the dude is me. I was considering taking out the login link. I like the border idea, I'm trying to think of more content I can add. I have more videos I'll be uploading every once in a while.

thanks guys! :hsughr:

edu2004eu

Reaction score
I like the layout and colors, but you may want to watch out for the login and contact pages, they are being redirected to a x10hosting suspension page.