Recruiting x10 Staffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makubex

Reaction score
I guess this would be the right stop to put this

Hi Staffs of x10 some of you might of seen me posting here and there, some might know me. I was wondering if the spots of the x10 staff are all filled or if there are new positions opening up. I would gladly like to help with the community here or assist with any work to be done or problems to be solved.

Sorry If there was a posting liek this before, but most recent postings here doesnt seem to have it or i might of overlooked if so sorry; i just wanna help ;)

---

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
If they need staff members they'll post it in the "News and Announcements" section. They've done that when they needed staff for sale.

Good Luck,
fedlerner

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
closing this because the question was answered

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
It is "answered" but not fully, we take staff apps when we post in the news and announcements section but it is also more than that. In order to get accepted as a part of the staff you need to show us that you can cooperate with the other staff, which would mean a good record for a while, that is you should not be posting random babble in every thread you see. You also should know a programming language or 2, and a basic understanding of HTML or better. Any sort of server experiance is a plus, along with site administration. Thats not a perfect outline but that is what will get you in as staff. Another part of it is dedication, will you be dedicated to x10 and be on as often as you can? That doesn't mean you have to be on 24hrs a day 7 days a week, but if you are not on for weeks and never do anything then maybe you shouldn't be staff (there are exceptions, like i know me and Bryon took most of the summer off).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.